Japanese version is here
Takeaki Uno's Home Page
You are the th visitor.
How are you?
I am Takeaki Uno, a member of National Institute of Informatics (NII) of JAPAN.
This page explains the research interests, works and recent actions of Prof. Takeaki Uno.
- Dec/2012 Visit Blaise-Pascal University, France, for one month, by an invitation from Prof. Lhouari Nourine. Will work on enumeration of minimal hitting sets, and dominating sets.
- Apr/2010 Got The Young Scientistsf Prize, of The Commendation for Science and Technology by the Minister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology.
- Dec/2008 The paper "Partitioning a Weighted Tree to Subtrees of Almost Uniform Size" got the best paper award at ISAAC2008(19th International Symposium on Algorithms and Computation). This is a joint work with Prof. Takehiro Ito, Prof. Xiao Zhou, Prof. Takao Nishizeki. Photos of the celemony are in the slideshow from 21page, at the official webpage of the conference.
- May/2008 The paper entitled "An Efficient Algorithm for Finding Similar Short Substrings from Large Scale String Data" got the Best Paper Runner-up Award, at PAKDD2008(The Pacific-Asia Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining), which is a conference on data mining.
- Aug/2007 Came back from Switzerland. The term of stay was 1 year and 3 months.
- Mar/2007 The first Ph.D student in the lab. Masashi Kiyomi got the doctor of Science. The study is on the graph classes and enumeration algorithms.
- May/2006 Depart to Switzerland, ETH, for long stay founded by JSPS.
- Nov/2004@ The paper "LCM ver. 2: Efficient mining algorithms for frequent/closed/maximal itemsets" and its implemetation got BEST IMPLEMENTATION AWARD of FIMI04(Frequent Itemset Mining Implementations)
- Mar/2004@@DEWS(15th Data Engineering Workshop) Best Paper Award (Japanese domestic conference)
This page shows my age, nationality, my history, etc.
Research Interests, themes, current status of studies, and my goals
A list of my works, which are published papers and talks in domestic and international symposiums
Slides and etc.
Many program codes of enumeration/data mining problems.
program codes of our/existing algorithms, problem instances including those used in other studies, and results of performance comparison
Contact: Takeaki Uno
TEL/FAX +81-3-4212-2544 e-mail: uno @ nii.jp
§101-8430 National Institute of Informatics, 2-1-2, Hitotsubashi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, JAPAN