[ntcir:177] NTCIR-5 Hotel Booking TODAY! & Online Registration

Dear all,

NTCIR-5 Meeting will be held on Dec. 6-9, NII, Tokyo, Japan.
Anyone who is interested in the activities and research done at NTCIR-5
are welcome to join the Meeting!

The first day will be Tutorial and Open Submission Sessions, in which
the papers submitted from in or outside of NTCIR-5 participants and
accepted by reviewing committee will be presented. Tutorial is mainly
for the new comers.
December 7-9 will be ordinary NTCIR Workshop Meeting, which includes
Overview and presentation of participants' system papers.

1. REGISTRATION to NTCIR-5 Meeting:

Online registration will be closed after November 26. Please
make sure you register before it. Please notice that credit
cards are available online registration only. Registration
at conference venue is more expensive and takes time, so
I strongly recommend you to register online beforehand.

Online registration is:
http://research.nii.ac.jp/ntcir-ws5/registration_ws5.html

2. HOTEL BOOKING

Please book hotel rooms **NOW** if you will attend the NTCIR-5
Meeting. Our block booked rooms will be not be available after
today. We can not guarantee your rooms after today.

If you will stay KKR Hotel or Green Hotel, Please book your room
**NOW** by sending a hotel booking form to NTCIR Secretariat at
ntc-secretariat@xxxxxxxxxx

After today, I'm sorry to say, but NTCIR Secretariat can not help
your hotel booking.

Especially those without Japanese Language expertise, we strongly
recommend to book a room through NTCIR Secretariat by TODAY
(Nov. 10) if you wish to stay at KKR or Green Hotel, or use Grand
Palace Hotel.

If you will stay at Grand Palace Hotel, please download the Grand
Palace Hotel Booking Form form the URL below, and reserve room
by yourself by sending the completed form to the Hotel by fax.
The special rate for NTCIR-5 will be available by NOV. 15.

HOTEL INFORMATION:
http://research.nii.ac.jp/ntcir-ws5/hotel_accommodation.html

We are looking forward to seeing you in Tokyo,
Noriko.
---
Noriko Kando
ntcir project