[ntcir:260] User agreement forms for NTCIR-7

Dear all,

Thank you for your interest to NTCIR project.

1. User Agreement Forms

User agreement forms for NTCIR-7 are available at:
http://ntcir.nii.ac.jp/index.php/User-Agreement.html

Or please go to http://ntcir.nii.ac.jp/
then choose "User Agreements" in the "+Participation" section
of the menu appeared in the left column.

2. How to Participate to NTCIR-7

For the detailed information about participation can be
found in the "How to Participate" at;
http://ntcir.nii.ac.jp/index.php/How-to-Participate.html

3. Mailing list

This is a mailing list for NTCIR general. Anyone who are
interested in NTCIR and its test collections, or past/current
NTCIR participants are listed.

I have just sent an announcment about user agreement forms
to the mailing list of NTCIR-7 Participants. If you are
registered to NTCIR-7 and if you have NOT received the
message for the NTCIR-7 participants, please let us know
soon.

We apology for all the inconvenience which caused by
the delay in the schedule. But I do hope that you can participate to
NTCIR-7. We are looking forward to working with you !

If you have any question, please do not hesitate to ask us.

Thanks,
Noriko
---
Noriko Kando