--- Begin Message ---
- To: clef@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [CLEF] TrebleCLEF Portal on Best Practices in Multilingual Information Access
- From: Carol Peters <carol.peters@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2009 16:14:20 +0100
The TrebleCLEF consortium is glad to announce that the TrebleCLEF Best Practices portal is now publicly available in the Best Practice area of the TrebleCLEF website (http://www.trebleclef.eu/jsbestpractices.php).
The portal aims primarily at disseminating the content of the Best Practices recommendations produced the TrebleCLEF project, namely:
- Best Practices in Language Resources for MLIA
- Best Practices for Test Collection Creation, Evaluation Methodologies and
Language Processing Technologies
- Best-practice in System-oriented and User-oriented MLIA
It also provides information on different kinds of MLIA-related resources and tools, organized according to a taxonomy of relations.
Although the Portal has been developed in the context of TrebleCLEF, it is intended to maintain and update it beyond the end of the project. Everyone is thus invited to share resources and information relevant to the study and the development of MLIA technologies, by registering and adding content directly.
Instructions on how to contribute to the population of the Portal are provided at the Portal Home Page.
Istituto di Scienza e Tecnologie dell'Informazione
Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche
Area Ricerca CNR
Via Moruzzi, 1
56124, Pisa, ITALY
Tel. +39 050 3152897
Fax. +39 050 3152810
--- End Message ---