The Third NTCIR Workshop (2001/2002)
Online Registraion for Tasks
Cross Language Retrieval Task (clir)
Patent Retrieval Task(patent)
Question Answering Task (qac)
Automatic Text Summarization Task (tsc2)
Web Retrieval Task (web)
When you will register more than one task, please register to each task
separately. In such a case, the same group ID is accptable.
To obain document and related data needed for task participation, user agreement forms are needed. Because actual signature is needed, please download, complete and return to below by postal mail.
If you will have trouble with online registration, please download the
form, complete and return it via e-mail, fax, or postal mail to;
NTCIR Project Office
National Institute of Informatics (NII)
2-1-2 Hitotsubashi, Chiyoda-ku,Tokyo 101-8430, Japan
fax: +81-3-4212-2751 phone: +81-3-4212-2750
- Please send email to Noriko Kando, program chair, at kando, or to NTCIR Project administrators (ntc-admin).
- For the details of a specific task, please contact each task's chairs and organizers. See Contact
- For the first and second days of the Workshop meeting, participation will
be retricted to the active participating groups that have submited results
and selected people from organizing agencies. The third day will be an
open forum of the researchers who are interested in the topics.
- The proceedings will be published online as well as printed-form.
- Dissemination of the research results using the NTCIR collections other
than in the Workshop's Proceedings is welcome. However, the conditions
of participation preclude specific advertising claims based on the results
using the Collection or the Workshop.
- International participants are welcome. Announcements will be in English
- The official language for the proceedings papers and presentation at the
Workshop meeting in October, 2002 is English.
- *DOCUMENT USAGE: The period of permitted use of Mainichi Newspapers and Mainichi Daily News are from 2001-09-01 to 2003-09-30. For active participants who sumbit the results and who affiliated at the organization outside Japan will be able to extend the period up to 2008-09-30. After the permitted period will be terminated, the participants will have to delete all the document data. Those who want to use the data after the period can purchase the data from Mainichi Newspaper Co., and obtain the permission for research purpose use from the company.
Last modified: 2001-08-02