The 6th NTCIR Workshop
[NTCIR-6 User Ugreement Forms]
NTCIR Opinion Annotation Pilot Task evaluation Agreement for - Xinhua News Service file
# This page is available English only.
Xinhua News service English articles file (1998-2001) is available for
the participants of NTCIR-6 Opinion Analysis Pilot task as (LDC
Catalog #) LDC2006E106 NTCIR Opinion Annotation Pilot Task Evaluation
Corpus For research purposes.
This is only a portion of the English data for the NTCIR-6 Opinion
Analysis Pilot Task. The rest of the data can be obtained directly
from NTCIR after filling out and faxing the two forms below. You will
be contacted with information on how to download the data.
2. HOW TO OBTAIN THE DATA
- (1) Register with NTCIR to receive the NTCIR-6 Opinion Analysis Pilot Task Data by filling out and faxing the following signed forms:
Opinion Task Agreement Form Data for research
Opinion Task Agreement Form Appendix for research purposes.
- (2) Download the LDC's "NTCIR-6 Opinion Analysis Evaluation Agreement".
- (3) Complete and sign the agreement.
- (4) Fax a signed agreement to the Linguistic Data Consortium (LDC).
- Only one signed form by fax is necessary for the LDC.
- (5) The document data will be provided to you by the LDC via their internet server for download.
- Contacting LDC:
- Linguistic Data Consortium
- 3600 Market Street
- Suite 810
- Philadelphia, PA, 19104-2653, USA
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ATTN: Ms Ilya Ahtaridis, Membership Coordinator
3. SCOPE OF THE LICENSE
The license for use will be valid for NTCIR-7 Participants until their participation in the NTCIR-7 Evaluation has ended, or after research in Opinion Analysis using the data has ended.
4. CONVERSION OF LDC DOCUMENT DATA INTO NTCIR FORMAT
The data distributed by the LDC is the complete Xinhau corpus. For the Opinion Annotation Pilot Task we have pre-segmented the files. The files will be made available by the LDC after signing the agreement forms.
[NTCIR-6 User Agreement Forms]