"NTCIR Opinion Annotation Pilot Task Evaluation": http://www.ldc.upenn.edu/Membership/Agreements/eval/
2. HOW TO OBTAIN THE DATA
- (1) Register to participate in the Opinion Analysis Pilot task at NTCIR-6
- The LDC will grant the license to the registered participants of the task.
- (2) Download the LDC's " NTCIR Opinion Annotation Pilot Task Evaluation Agreement" from the above URL
- (3) Complete and sign the agreement.
- (4) Fax a signed agreement to the Linguistic Data Consortium (LDC).
- Only one signed form by fax is necessary for the LDC.
- (5) The document data will be provided to you by the LDC via their intranet server for download.
- Linguistic Data Consortium
- 3600 Market Street
- Suite 810
- Philadelphia, PA, 19104-2653, USA
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ATTN: Ms Ilya Ahtaridis, Membership Coordinator
3. SCOPE OF THE LICENSE
The license for evaluation use as the NTCIR Workshop participants will be valid until March 31, 2007. If you would like to keep the data after the licensed will be expired, at which time user agrees to delete the corpora from any computer or media onto which it has been copied. User may keep the data by agreeing to pay the LDC the non-member fee and signing the generic LDC nonmember user agreement.
For the detailed conditions, please consult the agreement on the above URL.
4. CONVERSION OF LDC DOCUMENT DATA INTO NTCIR FORMAT
The data distributed by the LDC is the complete Xinhau corpus. For the Opinion Annotation Pilot Task we have pre-segmented the files. The files will be made available by the LDC after signing the agreement forms.
[NTCIR-6 User Agreement Forms]