March 13, 2004: James Higginbotham, What is Special About the
Alessandra Giorgi, From Temporal Anchoring to Long Distance Anaphor Binding
[Japanese | English]
- 3:30pm, March 13, 2004 (We meet earlier than usual.)
- Room 101, 1st floor, Building 10, College of Arts and Sciences, University of Tokyo Komaba campus.
- Talk 1
- James Higginbotham, University of Southern California
- What is Special About the First Person?
- Available here in PDF. A
background paper by the speaker:
James Higginbotham. 2003. Remembering, Imagining, and
the First Person. In Alex Barber, editor,
Epistemology of Language. Clarendon Press.
- Talk 2
- Alessandra Giorgi, University of Venice
- From Temporal Anchoring to Long Distance Anaphor Binding
- Available here in PDF
University of Tokyo Semantics Research Group
Sponsored by the Center for Evolutionary Cognitive Sciences at the University of Tokyo