[ntcir:122] deadline extention to April 20

Dear all,

As we have received several request to extend the deadline of the
application for task participation at the NTCIR-4, we extended the
deadline to April 20, 2003. You are most welcome and please register
in your earliest opportunity.

Online registration is available at:
http://research.nii.ac.jp/ntcir-ws4/application-en.html

For this workshop, the task structure are the same as the previous workshop;
CLIR, PATENT, QAC, TSC, and WEB. But basically the scale of the document
collections were increased for CLIR, PATENT, QAC and TSC and each task tried
to clarify the focuses of the evalation. We do hope you will enjoy your
participation
and utilize this unique opportunity for the research.

For detail of the task description, please visit
http://research.nii.ac.jp/ntcir-ws4/
Then click TASK DESCRIPTION

Best regards,
Noriko