[ntcir:155] 2nd RTM of NTCIR-5 Patent Retrieval Task

*** We apologize if you receive multiple copies. ***

CALL FOR PARTICIPATION

The second round-table discussion of the NTCIR-5 Patent Retrieval Task

Time & Date:
  AM 15:00-17:00, October, 21, 2004. (Thur.)
Place:
  Room 302, GAKUSHI-KAIKAN
  (http://www.gakushikai.or.jp/facilities/map_honkan_english.html)
Agenda:
  (1) Tutorial for F-term classification system
  (2) Description for dry run (Retrieval and Classification tasks)
  (3) Discussion

If you intend to attend the meeting, please e-mail
your name and affiliation to ntcadm-patent@xxxxxxxxx
by October, 20, 2004 (Wed.).

Those who have not registered the Patent Retrieval Task
can also attend the meeting. However, we focus only on
task-specific discussion.

Best regards.

NTCIR-5 patent retrieval task organizers
ntcadm-patent@xxxxxxxxx

===(Japanese announcement)==================================

(重複して受け取られた方はご容赦下さい)

皆様: