Participants are free to use any resources available with the exception of the answer sets (readily available online in Japanese). In addition, the following resources are provided, but are not required to be used. i) three sets of National Center Tests, ii) two sets of Second-stage Examinations, iii) Knowledge Sources (a snapshot of Wikipedia subset related to world history), and vi) Right Answers
Figure 1: Exam datasets of the university of Tokyo
Figure 2: Exam datasets of the National Center Test
1.1 Sets of National Center Tests
- Sets of National Center Tests, available in Japanese and English.
1.2 Sets of Second-stage Examinations
- Sets of Second-stage Examinations, available in Japanese and English.
1.3 Knowledge Sources
- Japanese high school textbooks on world history, available in Japanese.
- A snapshot of Wikipedia, available in Japanese and in English. (Participants can also use the current up-to-date version).
- World history ontology, available in Japanese.
1.4 Right Answers
Back to top
- Right answers for National Center Tests, available in English and Japanese.
- Right answers for Second-stage Examinations, available in English and Japanese.
- Reference essays and nuggets for Essays, available in Japanese.