Megumi Kaneko's Page
I am an Associate Professor at the National Institute of Informatics (NII) and at the
Graduate University for Advanced Studies (Sokendai), in Tokyo, Japan since April 2016.
Currently, my main research interests are:
- radio resource allocation and interference management for next generation mobile communication systems,
- 5G radio access design (Cloud-assisted radio access networks, Heterogeneous and Small Cell Networks, etc.),
- applications of Compressed Sensing for wireless systems,
- radio access protocols for Machine-to-Machine (M2M) and Internet of Things (IoT) communications and control applications,
- energy-efficient wireless communication systems.