Megumi Kaneko's Page
I am an Associate Professor at the National Institute of Informatics (NII) and at the
Graduate University for Advanced Studies (Sokendai), in Tokyo, Japan since April 2016
(photo: NIIfs mascot-dog).
Currently, my main research interests are:
- 5G and Beyond radio access design (Cloud/Fog radio access networks, mmWave networks, drone networks),
- Machine learning-based radio resource allocation and interference management for next generation mobile systems
- Machine-to-Machine (M2M) and Internet of Things (IoT) communications (LPWAN, LoRa) ,
- Integrated terrestrial-satellite communication systems,
- Applications of Compressed Sensing for wireless systems,
- Energy-efficient wireless communication systems.