I am an associate professor at National Institute of Informatics (NII).
My research interest includes
- Theoretical computer science: property testing, approximation algorithms, and constraint satisfaction problems.
- Practical algorithms for real-world graphs based on theoretical insights
Currently, I'm taking part in JST, ERATO, Kawarabayashi Large Graph Project as the leader of the complex network and map graph group.
Past and Current Interns
See here for details on the NII international internship program.
- László Egri (McGill)
- Amit Levi (Waterloo)
- Akbar Rafiey (Simon Fraser)
- Nithin Varma (Boston)
- Dimitrios Myrisiotis (Imperial College London)
- Address: 2-1-2 Hitotsubashi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-8430, Japan.
- E-mail: yyoshida at nii.ac.jp
- twitter: @oxytan