I am a professor at National Institute of Informatics (NII).
My research interest includes
- Theoretical computer science: property testing, approximation algorithms, and constraint satisfaction problems.
- Practical algorithms for real-world graphs based on theoretical insights
I am looking for postdocs to work on average sensitivity of algorithms (prepreint) in a theoretical or practical aspect or both, or related topics such as sublinear-time algorithms, approximate counting, and learning theory. Please contact me directly with your CV. The start date is flexible.
Past and Current Interns
See here for details on the NII international internship program.
- László Egri (McGill)
- Amit Levi (Waterloo)
- Akbar Rafiey (Simon Fraser)
- Nithin Varma (Boston)
- Dimitrios Myrisiotis (Imperial College London)
- Noah Fleming (Tronto)
- Richard Santiago (McGill)
- Conor McMeel (Imperial College London)
- Nathan Harms (Waterloo)
- Augusto Modanese (Karlsruhe Institute of Technology)
- Ali Parviz (New Jersey Institute of Technology)
- Kam Chuen Tung (Waterloo)
- Address: 2-1-2 Hitotsubashi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-8430, Japan.
- E-mail: yyoshida at nii.ac.jp
- twitter: @oxytan