9. IPSJ SIG-SLP Speech Recognition Evaluation Environment
9-a. Noisy Speech Recognition Evaluation Environment (CENSREC-1 〈AURORA-2J〉)
Noisy Speech Recognition Evaluation Working Group,
Special Interest Group on Spoken Language Information Processing,
Information Processing Society of Japan (IPSJ)
Common platform for evaluating independently speech recognition accuracy and speech interval detection under noisy environment. "CENSREC" stands for "Corpus and Environment for Noisy Speech RECognition."
CENSREC-1 (AURORA-2J) is a Japanized version of the AURORA-2 database.
- Training data (clean training dataset and multi-condition training dataset)
- Test data (Testset A, B and C)
- Training data:
- 110 speakers (55 males, 55 females) 8440 utterances in total.
- Test data:
- 104 speakers (52 males, 52 females) 4004 utterances in total.
Speech file format
RAW format (8kHz, 16bit, Mono, BigEndian)
For research and development purposes only
Speech sample for test listening
Digit strings same as the AURORA-2 (but it was uttered in Japanese)
Noise environment: Subway
Utterance: 1 (/ichi/)