22. AWA Long-Term Recording Speech Corpus (AWA-LTR)
Prof. Shingo Kuroiwa, Chiba University
Assoc. Prof. Satoru Tsuge, Daido University
Speech of the same person recorded periodically over 2-10 years.
Six speakers uttered Japanese vowels, words, four-digit numbers and set A of ATR's 503 phonetically balanced sentences once a week in the morning, afternoon and evening.
In this first distribution, the corpus contains only a one-year set of a male speaker.
1 male speaker
Simple soundproof room
Speech file format
WAV format (16 kHz, 16 bit, Mono)
For research purpose only
- Room temperature and humidity
- Speaker's pysical condition
- Blood pressure and pulse
- Body temperature, weight, and fat percentage
- Condition of nose, throat, etc.
All documents are written in Japanese.
Speech sample for test listening