9. IPSJ SIG-SLP Corpora and Environments for Noisy Speech Recognition
9-e. In-car Isolated Word Data and Environment for Noisy Speech Recognition (CENSREC-3)
Noisy Speech Recognition Evaluation Working Group,
Special Interest Group on Spoken Language Information Processing,
Information Processing Society of Japan (IPSJ)
Common platform for evaluating independently speech recognition accuracy and speech interval detection under noisy environment.
50 isolated word recognition in real driving car environments.
- Training data: driver's speech of phonetically-balanced sentences
- Two environmental conditions: idling and driving on a city street with a normal in-car environment
- Microphone type: close-talking microphone
*The data recorded by a remote microphone is possible to purchase from Nagoya Industrial Science Research Institute.
- Test data: driver's speech of 50 words
- 16 environmental conditions using combinations of three kinds of vehicle speeds and six kinds of in-car environments as follows: — Vehicle speed: idling, low-speed driving on a city street, and high-speed driving on an expressway
- Two types of microphone: close-talking microphone and remote microphone
— In-car environment: normal, with hazard flasher on, with air-conditioner on (fan low/high), with audio CD player on, and with windows open
- Training data:
- 293 speakers (202 males, 91 females) 14050 utterances with each microphone
- Test data:
- 18 speakers (8 males, 10 females) 14216 utterances with each microphone
Speech file format
RAW format (16kHz, 16bit, Mono, LittleEndian)
For research and development purposes only
Those who use Phonetically Balanced Sentences recorded by the remote (hands-free) microphpone in the training data need to purchase another DVD from Nagoya Industrial Science Research Institute (21 600 yen for universities and 108 000 yen for companies).
Please let us know if you wish to use these data.
(update: July 2017)
Speech sample for test listening
Isolated words recorded in real car driving environments
|close-talk microphone||remote microphone|